Friday, September 21, 2007

Another Funeral...

so there are two things that can make a day the worst day of a girl's life.
one: the day 'the one' breaks up with you, and
two: the day your first cell phone dies.
i don't have a boyfriend, so luckily it's not the first one.
but it is true, my cell phone died today, September 21st, 2007 at around 6pm.
i cried for hours, mourning the loss of not only my first cell phone,
but of the loss of the 400+ pictures i had on there that are now lost forever.
although brothers and my dad laughed at my sorrow,
i truely felt the need to cry.
i didn't do it on purpose,
but my cell phone was definitely without a doubt my best non-human friend.
we went everywhere together,
experienced way too many concerts,
took wayyy too many pictures,
sent millions of text messages,
and definitely spent over 1,000,000 minutes next to eachother's faces throughout the days and nights.
i know it's just one of many for sure,
but it's always a tragedy when the first one bites the dust.
i'm gonna miss my little [well, not so little] first celly,
and i will definitely never forget her. :[
<33

1 comment:

Basegasket said...

I understand now... Sorry for your loss. js